A comprehensive range of services is provided at our North Sydney physiotherapy clinic. Our primary specialisation is foot & ankle problems, running and sports injuries, and movement therapy for chronic pain issues.
Since whole body function affects how the body recovers from injury, we are passionate guiding your return to optimal physical health by treating pain and physical restriction throughout the body as a whole. Our physio treatment aims for pain relief, improved flexibility, ability to walk long distances, return to sport, improved sleep etc. The importance of enabling you to remain active whilst healing is understood.
- FOOT and ANKLE pain and dysfunction
- Thoracic Ring dysfunction (Rib dysfunction).
- Hip, Pelvis and Back
- Headaches, migraine, neck pain
- Shoulder injuries and pain
- Postural Analysis and Gait re-education. Video analysis available
- Treatment of the WHOLE BODY. Read more about Integrated Systems Model physiotherapy.
What to expect at Physio North Sydney:
An initial physiotherapy consultation is 1 hour, and follow up physio treatments are generally 45 mins depending on the complexity of your problem.
Shorter appointments available for simple problems.
A comprehensive whole body assessment is performed, treatment given and a home program of exercises taught.
What to bring:
- Shorts, sports shoes and orthotics (if you have them)
- Any X-Rays or Investigations. Only the report is required for MRI.
- Doctors referral for physiotherapy if you have one. This is not necessary; you may still claim from your health fund.
Private HEALTH FUND Rebate and HICAPS available for all physiotherapy appointments.
- Therapeutic and remedial. See our massage page